The period October – december
- The result after tax amounted to sek -145 Million (127), which is distributed on:
- Active holdings, listed -117 (75) M
- Active holdings, unlisted -19 (8) M
- Financial investments -7 (47) Million
- Earnings per share amounted to -9,83 (8,59).
- The net asset value per share decreased by 5,1 (a+5,7) %
- The holding in the Banking Automation Ltd. was sold
- Contracts for the sale of the holding in the Eitech
The period January – december
- The result after tax amounted to sek 304 (401) Million, which is distributed on:
- Active holdings, listed 277 (306) Million
- Active holdings, unlisted -33 (-34) M
- Financial investments 71 (140 M)
- Earnings per share amounted to 20,58 (27,09).
- The net asset value per share increased by 12.0 (18,9) percent adjusted for dividend paid
- The net asset value per share amounted to sek 186 (168) sek/share
- Return on the listed active holdings amounted to 29 per cent
- Return on other listed shares amounted to 13 per cent
- Interest-bearing investments together with cash and cash equivalents amounts to just under 1.2 Bn
Events after the reporting period
- Change in value of listed shareholdings since 31 december 2017 amounts to Sek 18 million as at 13 February
- The board of directors proposes a dividend of sek 2.75 (2,15) sek/share
- The holding in Eitech was disposed of on 8 January 2018, after the approval of the konkurrensprövande authority in Sweden
- New major shareholder (49 %) in Mönsterås Metal at the same time acquired the ankarsrum, sweden Die Casting
For further information, please contact:
Petter Stillström, managing director, tel.: 08 – 506 289 00
This information is such information AB Traction (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU marknadsmissbruksförordning and the law on the securities market. The information was submitted, by the above contact person in the government, for publication on February 14, 2018 there is a 13.00 CET.
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: AB Traction via Globenewswire